[Linux-cluster] RHEL4 and Cluster Suite

Vito Laurenza vlaurenz at advance.net
Tue May 2 23:35:14 UTC 2006

Hello all,
I'm new to Cluster Suite and I was wondering if there was a tutorial of
some kind regarding the cluster.conf file.  I've read the Red Hat docs
and they suggest using the GUI to configure, but I'm running strictly
command line here and need to know how to properly write the XML.  I've
only come across a couple of samples and was hoping someone could give
give me (or point me to) a complete run down of valid tags and
attributes.  Any help would be appreciated.

:::: Vito Laurenza