[Linux-cluster] GFS 6.0 - ccsd configuration file

Mathieu Avila mathieu.avila at seanodes.com
Thu May 11 06:44:35 UTC 2006

Hello,

In GFS 6.0, has anybody experienced using a CCA archive on a local file
instead of a shared volume or server ?
More precisely, if using this method correctly by managing the
consistency of the configuration file over all nodes, is there any
greater risk of data corruption than with a shared volume archive or a
server ? I am in the special case where i don't want to manage another
shared volume, and this option, although less documented, seems better
to me. Documentation only tells that it is "less recommanded".

Thanks in advance,

--
Mathieu