[Linux-cluster] question about creating partitions and gfs

Jason jason at monsterjam.org
Fri May 12 01:51:49 UTC 2006

ok, so reading the docs and your example, they reference /dev/sdb1
this is still the 10 meg partition that i create with fdisk.. right?
then what about the rest of the disk? do I need to reference it as a pooldevice as well?
i.e.
/dev/sdb1   <-10 meg partition
/dev/sdb2   <--- rest of logical disk ??

Jason

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |
| http://monsterjam.org    DSS PGP: 0x5E30CC98 |
|    gpg key: http://monsterjam.org/gpg/       |