[Linux-cluster] Shared Filesystem

Joe Warren-Meeks joe.warren-meeks at aggregator.tv
Wed May 31 16:38:37 UTC 2006

Hey there,

I've got an iscsi array, on which I have a load of content to be
served via http. I basically want to have a bunch of linux boxes
mount the same partition read-only, via iscsi, so that they can do this.

Now, I know I need GFS and one of the locking daemons (possibly
gulm?), but do I need anything else from the cluster suite?

Anyone got any pointers on where to look for this info? I don't want
to set up a full-blown cluster, just share one partition between
multiple machines.

Cheers!

  -- joe.

Joe Warren-Meeks                       T: +44 (0) 208 962 0007
Aggregator Limited                     M: +44 (0) 7789 176078
Unit 62/63 Pall Mall Deposit           E: joe.warren-meeks at aggregator.tv
124-128 Barlby Road, London W10 6BL
PGP Fingerprint: 361F 78D0 56F5 8D7F 2639  947D 71E2 8811 F825 64CC