[Linux-cluster] device-mapper-multipath package

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Thu Nov 2 23:29:18 UTC 2006

Ok, I see, these are utilities installed on each machine which needs a fail
over mechanism. Although, there is mention of kernels so am nervous about
having to start messing with kernels with custom needs for GFS and this.

Have not read it all yet but I'm assuming it allows one to add storage devices
later, etc.

Mike