[Linux-cluster] gfs mounted but not working

Wendy Cheng wcheng at redhat.com
Mon Nov 6 05:29:18 UTC 2006

Marc wrote:

> This is as far as I got recently, and I called RH support and got
> nowhere.   GFS and RHCS are apparently very flaky and despite their
> supposedly being mission critical and enterprise ready.  This sounds
> like 'split brain' configuration where you finagle with the crappy
> software until each node is kind of a cluster unto itself but not all
> together.

Based on "as far as I got" statement above, I assume you also tried to
use local SCSI partitions as GFS mount ? I'm more than surprised that
Red Hat Support didn't notice a wrong configuration like that. Could you
give me your ticket number and/or phone contact info so we can verify
this issue ?  Thanks.

-- Wendy