[Linux-cluster] gfs mounted but not working

romero.cl at gmail.com romero.cl at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 03:19:50 UTC 2006

Hi.

Thanks for the tips.

But, if there is a deadlock problem with memory, what wold be a good
solution to get each one of the drives on my 4 nodes look like one big
shared drive using gfs?

I think that I have a wrong idea of what GFS is, can you explain it to me
please? is only a file system ? is a way to share storage with distributed
lock?