[Linux-cluster] GFS and samba problem in Fedora, again

sandra-llistes sandra-llistes at fib.upc.edu
Fri Nov 10 17:15:26 UTC 2006

Yes, well, I'm sorry because the logs are not so clear..

I do a ccsd start, cman start, fenced start and rgmanager start. The
quorum of cman is regained but ccsd has a lot of errors. Then finally,
I stop the cluster, that's because the last sentence is that cman is
leaving the cluster.
As you can see, there are five minutes of difference between one
sentence and another.
Sorry for the misunderstanding,

Sandra