[Linux-cluster] ccs_test tool

Marcos Gil Ferreira David marcos.david at efacec.pt
Wed Nov 15 17:31:14 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have a two-node cluster with several services running on it. Each of
these services needs an ip address that configured in the cluster (a
Cluster IP Address).

My problem is that in order for some of our applications to function
properly I need to know the ip address that is assigned to a given
service.

Example:

Extracted from /etc/cluster/cluster.conf:

    <service autostart="1" domain="cluster0" name="MySQL">

                        <fs ref="shared_mysql">

                                <ip ref="172.18.57.8">

                                        <script ref="mysql"/>

                                </ip>

                        </fs>

                </service>

Is there any application (perhaps ccs_test) that can give me the ip
address assigned to the MySQL service (or any other service), without
dumping the entire cluster.conf on console?

The cluster is running just fine, and I am missing this small detail to
complete the project.

Thanks in advance.

Marcos David