[Linux-cluster] Cluster Crashes

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Mon Nov 20 20:28:54 UTC 2006

Ah, I knew I wasn't crazy. And no, I was not just removing storage and
wondering why things crashed :).

Yes, I'm now using older but useful QLA2200 cards on each node. I'm also using
Brocade switches, a 2800 and 2400's without fabric zones.

I'll have to peek at the logs the next time it happens, don't have any handy
at this point.

Mike