[Linux-cluster] fc6 two-node cluster with gfs2 not working

Greg Swift gsml at netops.gvtc.com
Tue Nov 28 22:49:09 UTC 2006

> so i tried the latest kernel upgrade and my paths all disappeared...
>
> Anyone have an idea or the bugzilla number for this issue so I can
> watch it?
>
> -greg

okay... finally got a change to sit down and beat it up a bit... i had
to pull out the ql2xretrycount=5, rebuit initrd, then restart about 3-5
times each server and now its working (it was actually 3 for one, 5 for
the other) because clvmd just kept hanging and not doing anything.. not
sure what happened there... because the logs looked the same as they do now.

so this is fixed with that kernel upgrade from what I can tell.

-greg

--
http://www.gvtc.com
--

“only he who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible.” -anonymous