[Linux-cluster] Quorum partition size requirements?

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Sun Oct 8 17:10:43 UTC 2006

Hi,

What are the size requirements for a quorum disk (RHEL4 U4 qdisk)?

Mkqdisk seems to write a fixed amount of status blocks (always for
16 nodes) and it doesn't complain when running mkqdisk on just 1 MB,
so I guess the needs are minimal, but I wnat to be sure.

(Back in RHEL 2.1 the old-style quorum disk needed to be 10+ MB.)

Thanks,

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>