[Linux-cluster] FC Fabric and GFS

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Sat Oct 21 01:39:33 UTC 2006

Is there some weird problem with McData FC switched and GFS? I finally got my
cluster working (***finally***) and now I can't see any of the storage.

The McData is a fabric switch. I'm not sure what info someone would need in
order to give me any feedback so will reply with what ever I am asked for.

This mess has been down for over a week now. Trying to get this McData ED-5000
switch working with everything has been nearly enough to make me quit
computers for good.

Please, ANY help in trying to get my storage seen from GFS would be wonderful.
If I'm on the wrong list, perhaps you can point me to another one.

Mike