[Linux-cluster] GFS and samba problem, again

sandra-llistes sandra-llistes at fib.upc.edu
Wed Oct 25 15:31:51 UTC 2006

Hello,

I've installed RHES4 evaluation version with kernel 2.6.10 and GFS
from CVS. In this environment with same samba configuration as Fedora,
We've opened one file simultaneouslly from 14 PCs and it works fine.
I've proved with 2.6.10 kernel because Red Hat came with 2.6.9 kernel,
but I wasn't able to compile with it, so I've probed next version.

I will try to copy same kernel+GFS and compile it in Fedora 5 to see
if it works too.
Thanks,

Sandra Hernàndez