[Linux-cluster] Multiple Logical Volumes

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Thu Oct 26 21:58:55 UTC 2006

> And see if the same value appears. You can change it after the mkfs has
> already been done with this command:
>
> gfs_tool sb /dev/<device> table cluster:new_name

Interesting.. everything's gone now? I changed and now all volume groups have
disappeared. I'm guessing I've lost all my data?

I changed things as follows;

From;

# gfs_tool sb /dev/rimfire/rimfire table
current lock table name = "vgcomp:gfs1"

# gfs_tool sb /dev/storec/web table
current lock table name = "vgcomp:gfs1"

# gfs_tool sb /dev/storeb/qm table
current lock table name = "vgcomp:gfs1"

To;

gfs_tool sb /dev/storeb/qm table qm:gfs1
gfs_tool sb /dev/storec/web table web:gfs1
gfs_tool sb /dev/rimfire/rimfire table rim:gfs1