[Linux-cluster] Multiple Logical Volumes

isplist at logicore.net isplist at logicore.net
Fri Oct 27 00:17:09 UTC 2006

FYI,

> So perhaps the problem is that you specified the physical devices rather
> than the logical volumes.  I'm very sorry if I misled you here.  You want to
> do something like this:

Didn't even clue in, too many things going on at once I guess.

One reason this was not understood properly is that I've never used these
tools. I use the command line programs such as pvcreate to create the storage,
vgcreate tp create the logical volumes and lvcreate to create the logical
volumes. Can't wait for that web based tool that's coming out with RHEL5.

Mike