[Linux-cluster] Two node cluster: node cannot connect toclusterinfrastructure

Roger Peña Escobio orkcu at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 14:10:43 UTC 2006

--- Huesser Peter <peter.huesser at psi.ch> wrote:

> > in both nodes?
> > even before the start the ccsd daemon?
> >
> Yes (unfortunately).
> >
> > ok, that was a guess
> > sorry if it not help you :-(
> >
> I am glad for any answer. I am looking after the
> problem for quit a long
> time now and do not see a solution.

my fisrt time with rhcs I had something like that, I
did a lot of things, but the last one before the node
join the cluster was a :
cman_tooy join

I did that in the first node without configure the
second node, I didn't had to do that for the second
node

After that first experience I had others rhcs
installations from scratch and never I had to do the
"cman_tool join" again ...

but maybe you need it ...

cu
roger