[Linux-cluster] LVM and Multipath with EMC PowerPath (Was: CLVMD -Do I need it)

Ben Yarwood ben.yarwood at juno.co.uk
Sat Sep 23 11:09:07 UTC 2006

Good document on emc powerlink site about setting up gfs6.1 and powerpath.

https://powerlink.emc.com/nsepn/webapps/btg548664833igtcuup4826/km/live1/en_
US/Offering_Technical/Technical_Documentation/300-003-820_a01_elccnt_0.pdf?m
tcs=ZXZlbnRUeXBlPUttQ2xpY2tTZWFyY2hSZXN1bHRzRXZlbnQsZG9jdW1lbnRJZD0wOTAxNDA2
NjgwMTg3YjFhLGRhdGFTb3VyY2U9RENUTV9lbl9VU18w

Page 18 I believe has the filtering solution you are after for point 2.

Ben