[Linux-cluster] starting point

Huesser Peter peter.huesser at psi.ch
Mon Sep 25 06:52:51 UTC 2006

Hi

I also read the bock of Knopper which I find a good for understanding.
If you want more concrete details about the redhat cluster suite read
the RedHat documentation:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/csgfs/browse/rh-cs-en/ (you can also
get it in pdf format but I did not find the link anymore. If you want it
I can send it to you). Some documentation in the same style can be found
on Wikipedia: http://gfs.wikidev.net/Installation. Maybe the FAQ can
help you too: http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html.

Pedro

Does anyone know of a good starting point, best practices, HOWTO's,
etc.?  I am reviewing Karl Knopper's book 'Enterprise Linux Cluster'.  I
have to get this cranked out NOW.  I really need some sort of guidelines
or outline since I need to set this up as a project.  Any information is
GREATLY appreciated.