[Linux-cluster] General FC Question

Roger Peña Escobio orkcu at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 01:05:29 UTC 2006

--- "isplist at logicore.net" <isplist at logicore.net>
wrote:

> I'll take a look at that, wwn might work so long as
> all my storage devices
> supports it.
but the LUNs that you export from the same SAN will
show the same wwn, do they?
the SAN's wwn I guess

maybe somre kind of LUNs ID can be mapped with udev so
the same name apply to the same LUNs Id, I am just
guessing. Of course, the other way is to use LVM, LVM
can help because it have "IDs" that helps to gruop
always the same PV no matter if you add new devices
:-)

cu
roger