[Linux-cluster] Re: rgmanager or clustat problem

David M diggercheer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 16:24:57 UTC 2007

It seems that rgmanager is failing to report because it is busy.  Since I am
running 20 to 25 services on each node, perhaps I can increase the poll
interval from 30 seconds to one minute in /usr/share/cluster/script.sh.

Maybe the cluster suite is not properly configured for so many services
on each node.

<actions>
        <action name="start" timeout="0"/>
        <action name="stop" timeout="0"/>

        <!-- This is just a wrapper for LSB init scripts, so monitor
             and status can't have a timeout, nor do they do any extra
             work regardless of the depth -->
        <action name="status" interval="30s" timeout="0"/>
        <action name="monitor" interval="30s" timeout="0"/>

        <action name="meta-data" timeout="0"/>
        <action name="verify-all" timeout="0"/>
    </actions>

Do you think that this might help clustat to report?

Thank you for your help.