[Linux-cluster] Fencing using APC7921

James Lapthorn james.lapthorn at lapthornconsulting.com
Tue Apr 24 14:28:25 UTC 2007

Thanks for your reply James,  I believe the problem with the fence_rsa was
fixed in a recent update,  I originally filed the bugzilla report for this.

My problem on the fence_apc was similar.  As a tidy up I had named all the
outlets according to node they controlled.  The script Appears to accept
'Outlet 1' as an acceptable menu option.

# "Device Manager", "1- Cluster Node 0   ON"
/--\s*Outlet
Control.*\s+?(\d+)\s*-\s+[^\n\r]*\s*Outlet\s+$opt_n\D[^\n]*\s(?-i:ON|OFF)\*?\s/ism

If you think that this is still not fixed i'll file a report with Bugzilla

James Lapthorn