[Linux-cluster] clvm problems with multiple clusters in same vlan

Ramon van Alteren ramon at vanalteren.nl
Thu Apr 26 16:23:08 UTC 2007

Patrick Caulfield wrote:
> cman_tool services will show you the lockspaces (amongst other things)

It's showing multiple lockspaces:

DLM Lock Space:  "clvmd"                             2   3 run       -
[2 3 5 1 4]

This would be the clvmd lockspace then ?

The once below correspond to the 4 gfs logical volumes we mount from
this particular shared storage

DLM Lock Space:  "e1.1-lv"                           3   4 run       -
[2 3 5 1 4]

DLM Lock Space:  "e1.2"                              5   6 run       -
[2 3 5 1 4]

DLM Lock Space:  "e2.1-lv"                           7   8 run       -
[2 3 5 1 4]

DLM Lock Space:  "e2.2"                              9  10 run       -
[2 3 5 1 4]

I suspect that the other cluster uses the same clvmd lockspace "clvmd"
How do we set a different clvm lockspace on the other, currently
disabled cluster ?

Regards,

Ramon