[Linux-cluster] GFS Problem

Jos Vos jos at xos.nl
Mon Aug 13 16:57:41 UTC 2007

On Mon, Aug 13, 2007 at 11:43:07AM -0500, Bob Peterson wrote:

> Check to make sure the clustered bit is on for the vg.
> See: http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html#clvmd_clustered

B.t.w. Bob, are you aware of the fact that this is *not* documented
in the RHEL5 guides (GFS and LVM), as far as I can see, and that
the vgchange manual page does not describe this option (although
"vgchange --help" shows the option)?

It cost me quite some time to find this, as it is mentioned in
the guides that you should set the "clustered" bit, but you can't
easily find (except in the URL you just gave) how to do that.

--
--    Jos Vos <jos at xos.nl>