[Linux-cluster] NFS and gfs problems

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Wed Aug 22 11:55:11 UTC 2007

We just downgraded to versions 1.0.3 with some cvs updates kernel 2.6.17.4
and nfs-kernel-server 1.0.6.

Now we can run vim/tar/bonnie++ and other unix utilities without any problem.

With this version we experienced problems when the gfs filesystems becomimg
full the nfsd daemons will fail and to the load of the machine becomes
equal to number of nfsd daemoms and the system is unresponsive.

Regards