[Linux-cluster] Adding a new fencing script ?

Dave Gavin dgavin at davegavin.com
Wed Aug 1 13:09:53 UTC 2007

 I have a couple of Server Tech devices controlling the power for the servers in
my cluster and they don't seem to have a fence script. I modified a copy of the
brocade script to work with the Server Tech device and the script is in /sbin
with the permissions/ownership matching the other fence_* scripts. Can anyone
point me at a how-to or a doc somewhere on adding this script to the drop-down
in system-config-cluster ?

Thanks
 Dave

--
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed
out of a tube.  That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba....