[Linux-cluster] Configuring NFS Export Options

Michael Patrimonio dmp at mjm.com
Mon Aug 20 18:49:04 UTC 2007

Thank you for your prompt response. I believe it is doing what it's supposed to, but the documentation is confusing.

When I see "NFS Client" I am expecting it to configure a highly available NFS client, not the client access for my NFS server. Most of my experience is with MC/ServiceGuard, which may also be contributing to my confusion.

I did a test and I can see an entry for the directory in the output of the exportfs command. However, when I try to mount the file system on the remote node, I am getting a "program not registered error".

=====