[Linux-cluster] NFS failover problem

kieran JOYEUX kjoyeux at jouy.inra.fr
Tue Aug 21 13:45:22 UTC 2007

Hi Bruce, thanks for the reply :)

For the moment the two nfs share's content are the same. I use scp to
copy them. It's static so i did it just once.

To resolve that NFS file handle error, i mounted the share with a static
fsid for each client. Unfortunately, even with a FSID, i still have an
error during the failover while copying from the NFS share to client's
local disk...

cp: reading `/usr/local/genome/1Go.txt': Input/output error
cp: reading `/usr/local/genome/1Go.tyt': Input/output error
cp: cannot stat `/usr/local/genome/1Go.tzt': Permission denied

What should I try next?