[Linux-cluster] software

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Wed Aug 22 15:34:39 UTC 2007

On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 12:41:47PM -0500, ulises gonzalez wrote:
> Sorry, ... I want to build a high aviable cluster, It will offer mail, samba, dns and ltsp services..

The linux-cluster project has agents for dns (named) and samba in CVS.
For mail, you can use a script wrapper.

I've never tried making LTSP (server side) fail-over.  Actually, I've
never set up LTSP, which is a bit of a prerequisite.

We can work on that once you get the rest of it set up.

Good place to start:

  http://sources.redhat.com/cluster/faq.html

What distribution are you running?