[Linux-cluster] quorum lost in spite of 'leave remove'

Kadlecsik Jozsi kadlec at sunserv.kfki.hu
Fri Aug 31 19:50:32 UTC 2007

On Fri, 31 Aug 2007, Kadlecsik Jozsi wrote:

> > > '/etc/init.d/cman stop' was issued and executed successfully on the tree
> > > other nodes.
> >
> > It looks like a bug to me. Congratulations - you're the first person to spot that!
>
> In the source tree of cluster-2.01.00 (and in cluster-2.00.00 too) the
> flag CMAN_SHUTDOWN_REMOVED is only set by cman_tool but never used
> anywhere. It seems the functionality is simply missing.

This is a little bit more complicated than that... Same value called and
used as CMAN_SHUTDOWN_REMOVED here, SHUTDOWN_REMOVE there.

Best regards,
Jozsef
E-mail : kadlec at sunserv.kfki.hu, kadlec at blackhole.kfki.hu
PGP key: http://www.kfki.hu/~kadlec/pgp_public_key.txt
Address: KFKI Research Institute for Particle and Nuclear Physics
         H-1525 Budapest 114, POB. 49, Hungary