[Linux-cluster] Doing "xenmotion" under rhel5.1 and RHCS

carlopmart carlopmart at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 17:22:31 UTC 2007

Hi all,

  I am testing xen cluster using rehl5.1 and I have some doubts. First: can I
configure a dedicated ethernet interface to move xen guests over nodes on RHCS
5?. For example, I have two nodes: xenhost01 and xenhost02 with ip 1.1.1.1 and
1.1.1.2 respectively. I have another physical interface configured on each node
with ip's 2.2.2.1 and 2.2.2.2. Then, I would like to move one xen guest over
second interface and not over first interface using clusvcadm tool. Uname
command returns hostname associated on 1.1.1.x ip. How can I do it?

  Second: can I configure RHCS to move guests machines depending on the workload
on each node automatically?

Thanks.

--
CL Martinez