[Linux-cluster] semi-OT: Where to report (i)SCSI-issues?

nirmal tom nirmaltom at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:14:39 UTC 2007

Hi,
What about renaming the soft links in /etc/rc[initlevel].d Directory
I heard a similar problem before all i do is,
Suppose
S05lfilename is for iscsitarget
S07filename is for ethernet

Renaming the link file for ethernet with a number less than 5 starts the ethernet script before iscsi
Note S indicates start and K indicates kill in the directory

Regards,
Nirmal Tom.