[Linux-cluster] Re: CS5 two-nodes with quorum disk

Alain Moulle Alain.Moulle at bull.net
Wed Dec 19 10:52:36 UTC 2007

Hi Lon

Many thanks for your last both responses, it's much clearer
in my head now ... ;-)

When you speak of "a method to enable master-set-wins (e.g. for
operation w/o heuristics)" , will it be delivered by a patch when
ready ? or just a matter in configuration file ?
if patch, when do you think it could be available ? because
I'm interested ... I guess it will be sort of a way to establish
that one of the two-nodes cluster is master and in case of
"perfect symmetrical splits", it is always the master the winner ...
if so, that will be fine for me .

Thanks again
Alain