[Linux-cluster] GFS performance

Robert Hurst rhurst at bidmc.harvard.edu
Thu Dec 27 15:46:19 UTC 2007

Thanks for sharing your result data.  For these tests, was this a single
node mounting a standalone GFS disk, or was it shared between other
nodes that had the same volume mounted?  It is not clear to me on the
median GFS was mounted on either, i.e., HBA, iSCSI, local disk?

We're somewhat local to you if you want to coordinate a call and discuss
your objectives on this, too.  We're using GFS in an 11-node RHEL
cluster implementation.   I'd be interested in your experiences with
iSCSI as well.