[Linux-cluster] Writing problems on a filesystem mounted from my NFS cluster

Randy Brown randy.brown at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 31 15:29:00 UTC 2007

That's what's frustrating me is that everything I can find seems to
indicate that it is exported rw, but non-root users cannot write
consistently.

Randy

[root at nfs2-cluster ~]# exportfs -v
/fs/rfcdata
clifford.nws.noaa.gov(rw,wdelay,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534)
/fs/rfcdata
frisky.nws.noaa.gov(rw,wdelay,no_root_squash,no_subtree_check,anonuid=65534,anongid=65534)