[Linux-cluster] Passing SCSI options at installer

Roger Peña orkcu at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 14:27:45 UTC 2007

--- "isplist at logicore.net" <isplist at logicore.net>
wrote:

> Is there some way of contacting redhat directly?
> There must be some way of
> passing this information to the installer???
>
> If not, I'd love to stop looking and move on to
> other things.
>
> scsi_mod max_luns=256 dev_flags="INLINE:TF200
> 5_23078:0x200"

why not just add it when the installer ask what to do:
"text instalation", ""upgradeany, "just gui install",
etc

for example:
type: text scsi_mod max_luns=256
dev_flags="INLINE:TF200 5_23078:0x200"

if you whatn a text installation with that options

cu
roger
> Mike

RedHat Certified Engineer ( RHCE )
Cisco Certified Network Associate ( CCNA )