R: R: R: [Linux-cluster] High system CPU usage in one of a two nodecluster

Marco Lusini marco.lusini at governo.it
Fri Jan 5 11:39:47 UTC 2007

In the mean time I diff-ed rel 53 and rel 54, and the olny
difference is a kill related to NFS locks (which I don't use),
so I'll try to rebuild updated RPMs and will give them a try...

I'll let you know of the results (it will take at least a
week to be sure that the CPU kernel usage is not growing
again...)

Marco