[Linux-cluster] Not able to build cluster tools 1.03.00

Patrick Caulfield pcaulfie at redhat.com
Thu Jan 11 09:04:30 UTC 2007

Shailesh wrote:
> Hi,
>      I am attempting to build the tools in cluster-1.03.00.tar.gz on my
> Redhat workstation RHEL-V4 which is having the kernel 2.6.9-5.
> I see a lot compile errors in the build.
>
> Can anybody suggest me if I am missing something,
>
> Do I have to upgrade the kernel,if so which version will it be?

If you want to use a Red Hat kernel then you should check out the RHEL4 branch from CVS or use the SRPMS.

If you want to use cluster-1.03 then you'll need a recent (but not too recent) kernel.org kernel.
(yes I know that's very vague, I can't remember which kernel it compiles against now, sorry!)

--

patrick