[Linux-cluster] Quorum disk question

Jayson Vantuyl jvantuyl at engineyard.com
Fri Jan 12 18:20:26 UTC 2007

You can.

If you can come up with good heuristics, even if it is just pinging
your network gateway, it is very helpful at keeping your cluster
functional.  Without this, a partition of your cluster will remain
quorate, but not necessarily the partition that can still be reached
from the Internet (or wherever its services are accessed from).

On Jan 12, 2007, at 11:58 AM, Fedele Stabile wrote:

> Can I configure a quorum disk giving it only a vote option and no
> heuristic parameters?
> I.e.
>
> in /etc/cluster.conf can i configure quorum disk in this way?
>
> <quorumd interval="1" tko="10" votes="3" label="Quorum-disk">
> </quorumd>
>

> Thank you Fedele

Jayson Vantuyl
Systems Architect