[Linux-cluster] 2 missing patches in HEAD and RHEL5 branch. (rg_state.c and ip.sh)

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Mon Jan 15 15:45:12 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-01-14 at 18:40 +0100, Simone Gotti wrote:

> My patch is the same as yours but you also modified the type of "target"
> and "me" variables :D

> I have a little doubt:
>
> I did (as you said) a check with ">= 0" but probably it can also be ">
> 0"

Yes, either will work.  We always pass in '-1' to handle_relocate_req if
a node ID is not specified, and rgmanager's utility functions which
return node IDs return negative values if one is not found.  Also, in
libcman.h, 0 has a special meaning: CMAN_NODEID_US (or, "local node").

*shrug*

Altering the type makes sure that we're comparing signed vs. signed
instead of signed vs. unsigned.  That stuff makes me cautious.

-- Lon