[Linux-cluster] cluster version identification:how?

krishnamurthi G kri_thi at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 06:34:34 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Could you help me here on cluster version?
The whole idea behind this is to support different cluster versioned commandws on RHEL 2.1/3/4.
If I want to get status/name/resource group I will have to run different cluster commands (as different cluster versions are installed on same RHEL version). e.g If I want to get cluster nodes,
for RHEL2.1 I use "/sbin/cluadmin -- cluster status" whereas
for RHEL3.0 I use "/sbin/clustst"
So, I need to find a way to find cluster version and proceed accordingly.
I appreciate your inputs on this.
Thanks
- krishna