[Linux-cluster] CLVM

Bernard Chew bernard.chew at muvee.com
Mon Jul 9 14:46:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Here is the info that I gathered;

Node 1 (which started CLVMD successfully):

[root at server3]# cat /proc/cluster/dlm_debug
clvmd move flags 0,1,0 ids 0,3,0
clvmd move use event 3
clvmd recover event 3 (first)
clvmd add nodes
clvmd total nodes 1
clvmd rebuild resource directory
clvmd rebuilt 0 resources
clvmd recover event 3 done
clvmd move flags 0,0,1 ids 0,3,3
clvmd process held requests
clvmd processed 0 requests
clvmd recover event 3 finished
clvmd move flags 1,0,0 ids 3,3,3
clvmd move flags 0,1,0 ids 3,4,3
clvmd move use event 4
clvmd recover event 4
clvmd add node 3

[root at server3 ~]# cman_tool services
Service          Name                              GID LID State
Code
Fence Domain:    "default"                           1   2 run       -
[1 2 3]

DLM Lock Space:  "clvmd"                             2   3 update
U-4,1,3
[1 3]

Node 2 (which just wait forever):

[root at server2 ~]# cat /proc/cluster/dlm_debug
clvmd move flags 0,1,0 ids 0,2,0
clvmd move use event 2
clvmd recover event 2 (first)
clvmd add nodes

[root at server2 ~]# cman_tool services
Service          Name                              GID LID State
Code
Fence Domain:    "default"                           1   2 run       -
[1 2 3]

DLM Lock Space:  "clvmd"                             2   3 join
S-6,20,2
[1 3]

Thanks for any help,
Bernard