[Linux-cluster] rgmanager

Jordi Prats jprats at cesca.es
Tue Jul 17 06:30:52 UTC 2007

Hi,
I've been searching for some documentation about the scripts used by
resource manager, but I found nothing. I've been using the start,stop
and status options on my scripts so if I want to move a service it stops
it and restarts it on the other node. There's any standard way to do
relocate (move the service)?

I've seen that the script vm.sh on cluster-2.0 sources have a "migrate"
this will do the job? (On the script is not implemented) There's any
more options?

Sorry for that simple question, but I found no documentation about this
on http://sourceware.org/cluster/

Thanks,
Jordi