[Linux-cluster] dlm_sendd and dlm_sendd running on 100% CPU

Sebastian Reitenbach sebastia at l00-bugdead-prods.de
Tue Jul 24 07:37:03 UTC 2007

Hi,

after getting the cluster up and running, and mounting the gfs2 partitions.
With one mounted gfs2 partition, the dlm_sendd and dlm_recvd both consume
100% CPU. When I umount the partition, the CPU usage drops to zero.

While at 100%, there are no message popping up in /var/log/messages.
Any idea what could be the reason for the CPU usage?

I use kernel 2.6.20.15 on x86_64 openSUSE 10.2, openais-0.80.1, and
cluster-2.00.00.

kind regards
Sebastian