[Linux-cluster] rgmanager "depend" tag on RHEL4

Lon Hohberger lhh at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 14:40:51 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 24, 2007 at 04:21:45PM +0200, Mark Hlawatschek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to use the "depend" feature of rgmanager on RHEL4. Is there a way to
> do this. E.g. would it be possible to run the cvs HEAD version of rgmanager
> on a RHEL4.5 cluster infrastructure ?

It doesn't build on RHEL4 right now; there's no equivalent to
'cman_get_fenceinfo()'.

If you #if 0 out the 'node_fenced()' body and return 1, it builds.  I
don't know if it will run... but it builds ;)

It doesn't appear there's an equivalent function; so to implement it,
one would have to perhaps parse /proc/cluster/services or something like
that...