[Linux-cluster] Does GNBD need to be clustered with the other servers?

Tracey Flanders mcse47 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 18:35:02 UTC 2007

I have a question about a lab I am setting up. From what I have read and
know about Red hat clustering I can't seem to find this answer. I have 3
servers. One will provide storage access via GNBD for the other 2 servers
using GFS. My question is do I add all three servers into a cluster config
or do I leave the GNBD server out? I understand that the GNBD server will
not be redundant. since it has the only server that has a phycical
connection to the storage.  Thanks.

Tracey Flanders