[Linux-cluster] Qdisk configuration

Dan.Askew at jmsmucker.com Dan.Askew at jmsmucker.com
Fri Jul 27 18:26:05 UTC 2007

Greetings all,

I have a small question on using a quorum disk. Below is me config for the
quorum disk

              <quorumd device="/dev/sdc1" interval="1" label="qdisk"
min_score="3" tko="10" votes="3">
                        <heuristic interval="1" program="/bin/ping
10.1.0.18 -c1 -t1" score="1"/>
              </quorumd>

The device is pressent and the label is correct

root at goober1:/root> e2label /dev/sdc1
qdisk

However when I issue the command "cman_tool nodes" the status does not
look correct to me

is this correct???

root at goober1:/root> cman_tool nodes
Node  Votes Exp Sts  Name
   0    3    0   X   /dev/sdc1
   1    1    2   M   goober1.na.jmsmucker.com
   2    1    2   M   goober2.na.jmsmucker.com

thanks