SV: SV: [Linux-cluster] Linux Clustering Newbe

Kristoffer Lippert kristoffer.lippert at jppol.dk
Tue Jul 31 10:47:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

I used sysbasher and the web interface on the san. I figure that it gives an ok view of the load on the san. It corresponds ok with timed cp's.
Also i did some loops that just copied to and from the san. But generally it's just a rough average, and i'm just wondering if it's similar in performance to other configurations.

The hardware is:
 2 fujitsusiemens RX200s3 servers with emulex 11003 hbas and two dualcore cpus and 4gb memory.
Connected is a SX60 san with an extra controller and powersupply.

Mvh / Kind regards

Kristoffer Lippert
Systemansvarlig
JP/Politiken A/S