[Linux-cluster] fs.sh?

Janne Peltonen janne.peltonen at helsinki.fi
Tue Jul 31 13:06:30 UTC 2007

On Tue, Jul 31, 2007 at 03:14:38PM +0300, Janne Peltonen wrote:
> > You'll need at least the updated cman package.  The -2.1lhh build of
> > rgmanager is the one I just built today; the others are a bit older.
> Well, I installed the new versions of the cman and rgmanager packages I
> found there, but to no avail: I still get 1500 invocations of fs.sh per
> second.

To be more exact, I'm not getting 1500 invocations per each second. Some
seconds get no invocations and others get more. They add up to sth like
12000-24000 invocations per minute, though.

The versions of packages:

[jmmpelto at pcn1 resources]$ rpm -qa rgmanager cman
rgmanager-2.0.27-2.1lhh.el5
cman-2.0.69-1.el5

Here's the sequence of invocations per second for one minute today
(after installing the new versions of the packages). They add up to
23277 invocations for that particular minute. I've got 13 services
running on that node, with a total of 26 cluster-controlled file
systems.

second	invocations
0	0
1	0