[Linux-cluster] Trouble finding openais include dir in RHEL5 compile

Christopher Barry Christopher.Barry at qlogic.com
Tue Jun 12 18:12:18 UTC 2007

Greetings All,

	I'm having an incredibly difficult time simply compiling this software.
I have followed a couple of 'usage.txt' versions, and well - they just
do not work for me. I've tried HEAD and RHEL5.

	Can someone tell me what branch of cvs code compiles against the stock
RHEL5 2.6.18-8 kernel source?

One usage.txt said that you needed openais installed - I do. Latest
openais w/ default make;make install. Still, it appears the build system
for RHEL5 branch of cluster cannot find it. HEAD's configure system is
completely different.

daemon.c:32:35: error: openais/totem/aispoll.h: No such file or
directory

What variable(s) need(s) to be set for this file - installed by
openais's make install by default in:
 /usr/local/usr/include/openais/totem/aispoll.h
to be found?

--prefix=/usr/local/ does not work.

Also, what is the difference between the RHEL5 and RHEL50 branches, and
which one should be used? - OR - what branch *should* be used against
this kernel now?

Thanks

--
Regards,